Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chocolate Bundt Cake

Lindsay actually found this recipe, so she should get the credit for it. I'm just posting it because I already had it on my blog and it was easy to copy & paste. oh, and just so you know, this cake is calorie and fat free! We can think that anyway :)

Cake
1 Package Betty Crocker Super Moist Butter Chocolate Cake Mix
1/2 Cup Chocolate Milk
1/3 Cup Melted Butter
3 Eggs
1 Pkg. Chocolate Fudge Instant Pudding
1 Bag Semi Chocolate chips (set 1 Cup aside for glaze)
16 oz cream cheese

Pour into a Bunt Pan & Bake at 350 for 55-65 minutes. Cool for 2 hours before removing from pan.

Glaze
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
2 Tbsp Butter
3 Tbsp Light Corn Syrup
1 1/2 tsp water

Melt all ingredients together and drizzle over cake. Top off with mini Chocolate Chips and enjoy.

*You can replace the chocolate chips with peanut butter chips for a different variety.

1 comments:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts

Holy heck, that cake looks good!

Too bad I won't be making it anytime soon...I'm counting calories and I'm sure one slice of that piece of heaven probably consists of my daily caloric intake. And the problem I have with making a whole cake, is that when it's there to tempt me, the temptation wins and I end up eating it...ALL of it. And then my husband comes home from work and is all, "Where's the cake?" And then I feel all guilty.

Man that cake looks good though...

I'm glad the layout worked for you! Hooray! Thanks for your help. Now I don't have to worry anymore about those that have the larger computer screens!